FOUNDATION

THE BASICS

In Nature creativity is an evolution in response to change. Intelligence, strength and adaptability are critical traits that determine an organisms survival. By adopting all three as fundamentals in the creative process we make deliberate progress.

COSMOS

RESEARCH & DEVELOP

96% of the known Universe is unknown leaving 4% to encompass all human intelligence. Applying Scientific data as an objective resource of information while respecting it’s limitations, preserves a clear perception of the bigger picture in totality.

MACRO

  • - COSMOLOGY
  • - ASTROPHYSI9CS
  • - ASTRONOMY
  • - GENERAL RELATIVITY
  • - STRING THEORY
  • - M THEORY
  • MID

  • - GEOLOGY
  • - BIOLOGY
  • -CHEMISTRY
  • - CLASSICAL MECHANICS
  • - EVOLUTION
  • - ANTHROPOLOGY
  • MICRO

  • - NEUROSCIENCE
  • - GENETICS
  • - QUANTUM PHYSICS
  • - PSYCHOLOGY
  • - PHYSIOLOGY
  • - MICRO BIOLOGY
  • VALUES

    FIRST PRINCIPLES

    HUMILITY
    Knowing that we know nothing is the key to learning everything. Always remaining a beginner and respecting the laws of Nature keeps us connected to something greater then ourselves.

     

    GRATITUDE
    We take nothing for granted and are thankful for here and now. Understanding death and time as realities beyond our control keeps a false sense of entitlement in constant check.

     

    EMPATHY
    All life is one – literally. From the macro cosmos to life on earth, the fabric of space and time is an interwoven structure that connects humanity. We’re all in this together.

     

    FOCUS
    To move mountains start with one stone. Our mission is simple because the journey to achievement is complex. Instead of expecting an easy ride we embrace adversity and put in the work.

     

    DISCIPLINE
    Work hard to earn it, work twice as hard to maintain it. No hand outs, no assumptions, no bullshit. We love the grind and showing up day after day, after day.

     

    PERSISTENCE
    Fall sevens times, get up eight. Failure is a part of success. As students of the game we learn from mistakes, overcome obstacles and roll with each punch because our purpose is our conviction.

    ©2017 Monarc  |  All Rights Reserved